Working Student: Marketing (m/f/d)
Sereact is a pioneer in AI-powered robotics for autonomous warehouses. With our innovative pick-and-pack automation solution, we assist logistics businesses around the world in boosting productivity and minimizing costs of their intralogistics. This is an opportunity to join our dedicated team and contribute to the growth of this exciting industry. Sereact’s technology is being used by clients in different industries, including e-commerce logistics company Zenfulfillment, automotive manufacturer Daimler Truck and third party logistics provider Material Bank.
We are currently in the middle of planning some exciting projects. For the implementation we are looking for student support in marketing and project management. Your specific tasks depend on your strengths and interests. You can focus on one topic or provide support in different areas. So feel free to apply even if you are only interested in one of the areas mentioned.
- Content marketing and social media (especially blog articles and LinkedIn)
- Project- and event management
- PR-strategy and implementation
- Design of marketing materials
- Support in the areas of SEO, SEA and Analytics
- Good knowledge in the areas of marketing, market research and advertising
- Creativity and a good sense of trends and target groups
- First experience in organizing trade fairs
- Knowledge in using social media platforms
- Knowledge in designing marketing materials
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Ownership from day one
- Possibility to shape your own career
- Build a company & sales machinery shoulder to shoulder with the founders
- Work with newest industry tech stack
- Gym plan
- Workations and team events
You think you are the perfect fit for us? Send your application with CV (in German or English) and relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org.