Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us in pushing Front’s user experience to the next level. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming new product ideas with Product Management to tweaking pixels right before launch with Engineering to adding new components to our Design System. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
What you'll do:
- Work on admin user experience with the Insights, Workflows, and User Management teams to shape the way customers set up and manage their teams and workflows in Front
- Design product experiences across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile
- Define project requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Understand and represent users in product decisions with cross-functional peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions
- Participate in and shape the design team’s culture
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of product design experience, building and shipping world-class products across various platforms
- A portfolio of design projects that shows an understanding of design process and strong UX/UI skills
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
- Deep empathy for users and a passion for solving their collaboration problems
- Strong English language proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- Experience creating and maintaining clean design system documentation
- Experience with SaaS, B2B or other complex technical systems is a plus
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our Paris office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The Paris base salary range for this full-time position is €51,100 - €60,800. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (which includes base salary and, where applicable, may include commissions or overtime pay), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our Recruiting Team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.