Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Operations & Strategy Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve decision-making across the sales and success teams. You are a genuine and proactive team player, who is able to embrace ambiguity and approach business problems in a data-driven and structured manner.
What will you do?
- Partner with sales leadership to design and execute strategic, organizational and operational projects
- Build and implement sales processes to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Create and own sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data
- Develop in-depth understanding of revenue growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations or working closely with SaaS sales teams; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Proven analytical, modeling, and conceptual problem-solving abilities
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting
- Enjoy working with go-to-market teams focused on revenue growth and customer experience
- Excellent communication skills, including experience effectively working with senior management
- Salesforce expert familiar with data structure and reporting functionality of Salesforce
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our San Francisco office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The San Francisco base salary range for this full-time position is $138,700 - $169,200 USD. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (which includes base salary and, where applicable, may include commissions or overtime pay), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our Recruiting Team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.