Sales Development Representative
Workable makes software to help companies find, hire and manage great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud that thousands of teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Business Development Representative. The BDR team is responsible for identifying and qualifying potential customers through outbound prospecting, as well as driving revenue growth by connecting with key decision makers in target accounts.
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team.
- Conducting outbound calls and emails to targeted prospects in order to generate new business opportunities
- Researching and understanding the needs of potential customers and effectively communicating how Workable can meet those needs
- Qualifying leads and booking appointments for Account Executives to continue the sales process
- Collaborating with the marketing team to effectively execute campaigns and generate leads
- Utilizing CRM and other sales tools to track and manage leads and opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly targets