Senior Account Executive
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we're proud more than 20,000 teams worldwide use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you'll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, laugh, and occasionally party (there's a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people's need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, hire the best, and aim to enable everyone to do the best work of their career.
We are growing our Sales team so we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to contribute to Workable's growth directly by hitting (and exceeding!) new business targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- You’ll be focusing on selling into Mid-Market and Enterprise clients
- You will be selling Workable to clients in diverse industries and speaking to various customer personas, from recruiters to HR Directors to C-level executives.
- You will be responsible for generating revenue from inbound leads and outbound prospecting.
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals, and present product demonstrations of our software.
- Identify key decision-makers and map out the plan to close the deal.
- Manage the entire sales process, including negotiating pricing, helping to build business cases, and guiding the prospect through their internal procurement, security, and legal processes.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and forecasts for company-wide forecasting.
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Bring fresh ideas to the team and be a role model for your colleagues, especially more junior salespeople.