Workable makes software to help companies find hire and manage great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
However, we're not just about creating outstanding digital products; we're about telling stories that resonate. We're looking for a Motion Designer who can bring these stories to life, enhancing user experiences and engaging audiences across digital landscapes. You will be working with a dynamic Brand Design team where your creativity will not just be valued, but will be central to our digital narrative. From captivating animations for our latest products to dynamic marketing campaigns, your work will be at the heart of what makes Workable unique.
This role would suit someone who:
- Has a great eye for design and an exceptional flare for animation.
- Is happy to own the end-to-end video creation process, including concept creation, iteration, and validation.
- Will bring their ideas and passion to help us develop shareworthy projects that delight and inspire.
- Wants to help shape the motion design system so other designers can do their best work.
- Is willing to learn and develop their craft.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to translate ideas into compelling visual narratives.
- Conceptualizing ideas, storyboarding and producing stunning animations.
- Engaging in a variety of projects, ranging from UI animations, video guides and social content to comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Upholding the high standards of our brand across all platforms.
- Suggesting improvements to design operations and ways of working.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and tools, and bringing new ideas and creative techniques to the team.