Revenue Operations Associate
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to join our Revenue Operations Team and assist in managing the commercial processes and the related tech stack.
You will work within a fast-growing commercial environment to ensure core systems are reliable, accurate, and optimized for day-to-day use by end-users as well as for the delivery of key leadership insights.
More specifically, your main responsibilities will include:
- Take charge of deal processing activities and answer front-line questions from our dynamic commercial teams
- Assist in the administration & management of key Go-to-Market/Sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Dealhub CPQ, Leandata)
- Understand Workable's commercial operation, the challenges, objectives, and day-to-day work of each commercial team; help the teams improve their operation and productivity through process optimization and consultation
- Support the team in the day-to-day troubleshooting/bug fixing and end-user support, ensuring user adoption and respective training/documentation
- Investigate and refine sequences/cadences, flows, validations, rules, and processes to maximize the value of the systems being used by our internal customers
- Work closely with other teams to capture and identify business requirements and use them to design and implement solutions on the CRM platform
- Maintain sales content repository, internal documentation and training material to ensure all information is organized, current and easily accessible
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities/deadlines including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities
- Get trained and certified on technical skills related to the position