Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast and we want to make sure that we scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands so we’re looking for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to join our SRE team.
Our product is built with a microservices architecture deployed on the Kubernetes platform. Our SRE team is responsible for deploying, monitoring, optimizing, and securing our cloud infrastructure and company software; both rapidly expanding. Automation is at the core of what we do. If you love working with new technologies, open-source software, and solving complex problems on highly distributed systems then this is the job for you! You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer in this team with a focus on tools and automations, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop tools and automations to make operations and deployments simpler and more robust.
- Operate, deploy, and monitor cloud services from development to production.
- Working in a highly cross-functional team with Developers on designing, releasing, and troubleshooting production systems.
- Be responsible for the availability, scalability, and performance of our systems.
- Troubleshoot issues, do capacity planning, and analyze system performance.
- Guide the team to build, design, and deliver high-quality solutions in line with the best practices of the department
- Lead projects across teams in the company to design and implement high-impact solutions that will improve development efficiency and optimize our infrastructure.