Revenue Operations Manager
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and sales, and we’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to lead our Revenue Operations Team and support our growth.
The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in Workable by optimizing our revenue-generating processes, ensuring cross-functional alignment, and driving operational efficiency across marketing, sales, and account management targeting to generate new business, as well as maintain and upsell existing customers.
More specifically, in this role, you will:
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Operations, and other teams in order to capture business requirements and lead the implementation of new sales and customer-related processes, helping commercial teams achieve their targets
- Continuously optimize existing processes, practices, and policies as well as initiating new ones, aiming for consistent and repeatable internal (and external) customer satisfaction and success, as well as employee productivity
- Monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across key Sales & Marketing Systems implementing a single source of truth
- Analyze data, draw conclusions, take action, and measure impact - for the Sales Operations team but also in support of other teams; provide accurate reporting to team leaders in order to support their decision-making
- Be the technical owner of the RevOps tech stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Churnzero, Dealhub, and others) by evaluating, implementing/configuring, and optimizing it
- Hire, develop, manage, motivate, and keep high-performing employees
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong technical skills with experience in CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and/or other sales and marketing tools
- Analytical thinking with the ability to interpret complex data and make strategic recommendations
- Robust organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively with commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Experience in sales operations, business analysis, product management, or in a sales support management role.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving revenue goals and operational excellence
- People management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to effectively and tactfully manage relationships cross-functionally and internationally
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile data plan
- Apple gear and access to the best productivity tools
- Annual retreats in awesome locations
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.