Technology Partnerships Manager
Who we are
Typeform is a refreshingly different form builder. We help over 150,000 businesses collect the data they need with forms, surveys, and quizzes that people enjoy. Designed to look striking and feel effortless to fill out, Typeform drives 500 million responses every year—and integrates with essential tools like Slack, Zapier, and Hubspot.
About the team
Typeform is a leading provider of innovative survey and data collection solutions, known for our flagship product, Typeform. We empower businesses and organizations worldwide to collect, manage, and analyze data more interactively and engagingly. Our open APIs allow partners to build integrations and solutions that enhance our partners and the Typeform platform's capabilities.
Are you a results-driven professional with a passion for tech and a knack for building lucrative partnerships? Our Partnerships team is seeking a dynamic Technology Partnerships Manager to join our team in a role that's more than just a job; it's a prime opportunity to collaboratively build a commercial strategy with our partners.
About the Role
As our Technology Partnerships Manager, you won't just manage technical relationships; you'll be the linchpin in driving revenue growth through strategic partnerships. Your focus will be on cultivating and nurturing partnerships with entities leveraging Typeform's open APIs to build integrations. By working closely with our product team and partners, you'll not only ensure seamless product integrations but also play a pivotal role in propelling mutual business success.
Things you will do:
- Technical Partner Management:
- Identify, onboard, and manage relationships with key partners who are building integrations using Typeform's open APIs.
- Collaborate with partners to define integration goals, requirements, and timelines.
- Act as the primary point of contact for technical discussions and support between Typeform and partner development teams.
- Solution Enablement:
- With our Developer Advocate, work closely with partners to understand their integration needs and help them design, develop, and test integrations that align with our mutual goals.
- Provide technical guidance and support to partners throughout the integration process.
- Ensure partners have access to the necessary resources, documentation, and tools for successful integration.
- Quality Assurance:
- Perform thorough testing and validation of partner integrations to ensure they meet quality standards and are in compliance with Typeform API specifications.
- Collaborate with the development teams to resolve any technical issues or discrepancies
- Strategic Planning:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define joint go-to-market strategies with partners, marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Build out a commercial motion with our partners to drive revenue for both Typeform and our partners through co-marketing, and co-selling strategies.
- Identify opportunities for product enhancements and improvements based on partner feedback and market trends.
- Performance Analysis:
- Track and report on the performance of partner integrations, including key metrics such as adoption, usage, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive co-selling and co-marketing initiatives to increase partner generated revenue and influenced revenue.
- Identify areas for improvement and work with partners to optimize integrations for mutual benefit.
What you already bring to the table:
- Proven experience in technical partner management, APIs, software integrations, or related roles.
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand and discuss API specifications and technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and partnerships simultaneously.
- You bring prior experience with survey/data collection solutions
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details.
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.