Senior Product Designer - Site
Who we are
Typeform is a refreshingly different form builder. We help over 150,000 businesses collect the data they need with forms, surveys, and quizzes that people enjoy. Designed to look striking and feel effortless to fill out, Typeform drives 500 million responses every year—and integrates with essential tools like Slack, Zapier, and Hubspot.
About the team
Design is the foundation of Typeform. Our product is built on a bold and big idea, and we honor this innovation today. We favor bold choices, through experiences and our technology, to push our customers’ experience forward and stay relevant in a fast-moving landscape
When you join Typeform's Product Design team, you'll become a member of a dedicated, down-to-earth, and intelligent group of individuals who work remotely from various locations. We think it's kind of special, and see Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface.
About the role
Join us in transforming Typeform's growth journey as a Site Senior Product Designer, where your expertise will be the driving force behind elevating the web experience for both prospects and customers, fueling customer acquisition. Be part of our site team, working collaboratively with another talented product designer to shape the future of our digital landscape. Your impact starts here!
Things you will do
- Identify, execute, and iterate to improve Typeform’s customer-facing website
- Creating UX and visual designs
- Collaborating with cross-functional and other design stakeholders
- Planning, facilitating, and running research independently or with support of the Research function
- Running workshops and feedback sessions
- Leveraging and contributing to Design System
- A natural collaboration, has extensive experience working closely with product managers, developers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to present and articulate design concepts to diverse audiences.
- Ability to receive and incorporate feedback effectively
- Operates and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, adapting their design approach to execute better on team’s initiatives
What you already bring to the table
- 4+ years of industry experience in digital product design
- Has previous experience working on the marketing site of a B2B company
- Great visual/UI skills
- Confident with the end-to-end design process, from discovery to execution
- Proficient in designing visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces
- Conducting user research, usability testing, and incorporating feedback into design iterations
- Has worked with Design Systems in the past, and can use and contribute to it
- Has a solid portfolio of case studies
- Fluent in English
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.