Customer Support Advocate
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
Our team embodies three core values that drive our mission: taking ownership, acting quickly, and expressing empathy. We believe in proactively tackling challenges, delivering results, and continually improving processes. Our team prioritizes swift decision-making and embraces experimentation. Above all, empathy guides our interactions, fostering a culture of customer-centricity and transparent communication. If you're passionate about these values and ready to transform the way businesses connect and build relationships, join us in shaping the future of communication.
About the Role
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and technically skilled ‘Customer Support Advocate’ to become a valuable member of our team. In this essential position, you'll be a friendly face guiding our customers to success with VideoAsk using your technical expertise through video support. Additionally, you'll help with general inquiries and support your fellow team members as needed. This position will also require flexibility in providing assistance to different products within our brand portfolio.
Things you will do:
As a Customer Support advocate, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with Users: Responding to user inquiries primarily via asynchronous video and potentially other platforms as we grow.
- User Engagement: Proactively engaging with VideoAsk customers to gain insights and assist them in their early days of using the platform.
- Product Expertise: Becoming a guru on our entire product portfolio and providing training, guidance, and inspiration to users to help them maximize the value of our products.
- Issue Resolution: Troubleshooting and reporting issues in the platform to our engineering team, helping prioritize them, and crafting alternative solutions or workarounds for users.
- Data Management: Following best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking to ensure efficient customer support operations.
- Customer Satisfaction: Delighting our customers by delivering high-quality answers and aiming to exceed their expectations for satisfaction.
- Collaboration: Being a team player and constantly providing feedback about new feature requests, pain points, and opportunities for innovation.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Working closely with the rest of the VideoAsk team as an embedded resource to help close the loop with learnings and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Cross-product Collaboration: Provide assistance to our partner products when needed, supporting their customers, and playing an active role in driving the overall success of the organization.
What you already bring to the table:
- Technical Support Proficiency: Proficient in technical work and coding within the SaaS industry with a background in providing support for SaaS products.
- Product Passion: A strong passion for our product and a commitment to helping users achieve value.
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to handle technical questions, including API-related inquiries, directly with customers, and assisting less technically-inclined team members when needed.
- Problem Solving: Capability to understand people's questions in a technical context and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Confident & Outgoing: Confident and outgoing communication style with a humble approach.
- Adaptability: Ability to think on your feet, adapt, and improvise when required.
- Video Experience: Experience with recording yourself in video (e.g., vlogging).
- Technical Equipment Knowledge: You know how to setup AV equipment effectively
- Content Creation: You bring experience creating video tutorials for users.
- Startup Experience: You have prior experience working on early-stage products.
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details. $45,000 to $67,500
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details.
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.