Senior Marketing Solutions Architect
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
We're in search of a Marketing Solutions Architect with deep expertise in marketing technology architecture, marketing operations processes, and data modeling – someone who plays a vital role in crafting the engine that powers our personalized marketing efforts.
Bringing a solid background in demand generation or marketing operations, and a successful track record of architecting Marketing tech stacks, especially within Salesforce.com, will set you up for success. If you've navigated multiple platforms, even better!
This position reports to the Director of GTM Tools & Systems.
Things you will do:
- Oversee lead flow within our marketing automation platform to ensure seamless lead processing into Salesforce.
- Generate insightful reports for optimizing the sales funnel and forecasting ROI.
- Align marketing and sales efforts to enhance MQL to SQL conversion and revenue growth.
- Configure and manage SFDC and marketing automation setups for campaigns.
- Provide expertise for campaign optimization and audience segmentation.
- Implement advanced lead scoring models.
- Define and maintain marketing technology architecture and roadmap.
- Research market trends and potential vendors for tech expansion.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to meet evolving needs.
- Serve as an expert for various marketing tools and applications.
- Develop and test business processes and procedures.
- Manage Security Reviews for marketing technology stack.
What you already bring to the table:
- 5+ years of marketing/demand generation experience
- 4+ years in Marketing Solutions architecture, specializing in marketing automation platforms
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- 2+ years in hands-on marketing data analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in defining project outcomes, cross-functional collaboration, and meeting deadlines.
- Skilled in building strong relationships and communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Expertise in demand generation, customer engagement, digital marketing, and communications strategies and tactics
- Proficiency in data hygiene, marketing, and sales analytics
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Resourceful, creative, and quick to learn, always striving for professional growth.
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.