IT Support Engineer
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
The IT Support Engineer at Typeform plays a crucial role in solving technical issues and resolving service requests for Typeformers, enabling them to work efficiently toward company objectives.
This position involves providing support, project assistance, maintenance, documentation, and logging to ensure smooth IT operations within Typeform.
Things you will do:
- Serve as the first point of contact to resolve IT requests, utilizing experience and guidelines from senior team members and peers.
- Escalate requests when necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Collaborate on IT projects, taking the lead on small projects and operational improvements or assisting in tasks as part of larger project delivery.
- Perform regular maintenance and checks as defined by senior team members, actively seeking recommendations and improvement opportunities.
- Maintain detailed documentation of request updates and share solutions.
- Keep inventory changes and logs up to date.
What you already bring to the table:
- Proactive problem solver with a passion for technology and innovation.
- Friendly, empathetic, and patient with effective non-technical communication skills.
- Basic Google Workspace admin experience.
- Mac Administration experience.
- Experience with Zoom and supporting webinars.
- Familiarity with Okta or other cloud Identity Provider (IDP).
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Zapier or other flowgramming tools.
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.