Content Marketing & SEO Manager (all genders)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
TL Digital Solutions GmbH is a remote-first company that provides a collaborative logistics platform called TradeLink. We simplify B2B shipment collaboration for mid-sized businesses. Our open layer connects users, assets, and systems in shared shipment processes, offering simple workflow tools to all participants. We foster collaboration among supply chain actors through thought leadership, fair benefit distribution, and transparent reputations. We have adopted a land and expand strategy, following the customer journey. This has led to our internal organization in squads and tribes. These include Demand, Landing, Value, Virality, and Launchpad Squads.
As our Content Marketing and SEO Manager you directly contribute to TradeLink's commercial growth by generating qualified leads and driving organic traffic. In this role, you will be part of our Demand Squad and will report directly to our Director of Marketing.
- You own TradeLink’s organic traffic and know how to convert it effectively
- You drive growth by creating marketing matching the ICP needs (such as white-papers, social media, blog posts, etc.)
- You own the SEO & editorial planning. You base it on effective keyword and topic clustering
- You organize digital content distribution across the best channels to reach and convert our ICP
- You own your numbers and report them in a structured way
- You partner with Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Customer Experience, other teams and external freelancers to bring your content to life
- You are constantly on the lookout for relevant trends and topics in content marketing to fuel our growth engine and to become more efficient in content creation
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have professional experience in content marketing with a focus on growth and/or SEO, in a B2B lead generation context
- You are able to create engaging content and tailer it for our target audience
- You are highly analytical and are able to prioritize effective growth measures based on data
- You have strong communication skills and enthusiasm about complex topics
- You love working creatively, and are enthusiastic about trends and new topics in content marketing
- You are well organized and have an independent and proactive way of working
- You have experience in tools like AhRefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Hubspot is a plus
- You have a native level of German skills and fluency in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us. In order to eliminate unconscious biases in the recruiting process, you can remove the photo from your application.