(Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
TL Digital Solutions GmbH is a remote-first company that provides a collaborative logistics platform called TradeLink. We simplify B2B shipment collaboration for mid-sized businesses. Our open layer connects users, assets, and systems in shared shipment processes, offering simple workflow tools to all participants. We foster collaboration among supply chain actors through thought leadership, fair benefit distribution, and transparent reputations. We have adopted a land and expand strategy, following the customer journey. This has led to our internal organization in squads and tribes. These include Demand, Landing, Value, Virality, and Launchpad Squads.
As our (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders) you will be part of our Value Squad. Alongside an awesome team you'll manage a diverse set of customers, ensure successful implementation and proactively identify opportunities for usage improvement.
- You act as a strategic advisor to our customers by understanding their business objectives to demonstrate early value creation and help them achieve the impact they desire
- You build and maintain trusting relationships with each new customer, develop project champions, and identify key stakeholders
- You ensure TradeLink is adopted across the organisation and enable digital transformation by applying comprehensive change management principles
- You take ownership of your customers’ roll-out processes along all steps of our customers' journey incl. Partner-activation
- You identify, comprehend, and clearly articulate user requirements to enable customer-focused product development
- You proactively identify opportunities within the customer base for upselling and cross-selling TradeLink services
- You work closely with the sales team to evaluate and confirm opportunities, contributing to the overall growth of our network
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have min. 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role, ideally Customer Success in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have already worked in fast-paced environments such as high-growth start-ups or consulting
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, economics, or any comparable subject
- First experience in the logistic industry is a plus
- You like to solve problems in a creative, yet effective way and work in a focused, structured manner
- You are a strong team player with a hands-on mentality
- You have distinct analytical skills and are highly self-organized with the ability to prioritize
- You are business fluent in German and English (C1). Any additional European language is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us. In order to eliminate unconscious biases in the recruiting process, you can remove the photo from your application.