Unsolicited Application (all genders)
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
You couldn't find a fitting role on our career page? No worries, we still want to get to know you!
If you want to send us your future application for future jobs, you can do so here.
WHAT ARE WE NORMALLY SEARCHING FOR:
- Motivated candidates in the area of: Engineering, Product Management, Design, Data, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Business Development
- Different seniorities: working student, intern, junior, senior, lead/head of, director, VP
- Affinity for a B2B SaaS product
- Passion for the start-up environment, where you can grow together with a common mission
- Motivation to work on a product that increases collaboration in supply chain
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us. In order to eliminate unconscious biases in the recruiting process, you can remove the photo from your application.