As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, on a mission to Change Mobility for Good. We provide people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters and e-bikes, powered by a proprietary Energy Network. Our vision is to help cities reduce their dependence on cars and provide the safest, most equitable, and most sustainable mobility solution. We were founded in 2018 by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug, and Julian Blessin, and are currently headquartered in Berlin. We operate in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and have been climate neutral since 2020.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Lead a workstream including all change and stakeholder management
- Prepare and coordinate development of compelling strategies, assessments and analysis for the Senior Leadership team
- Identify the root cause of organisational challenges and devise solutions
- Oversee priorities and timelines to report progress of projects
- Create transparency around projects by setting up dashboards and tracking tools to ensure data driven KPI management
- Derive business requirements and scope project to effectively capture project needs
- Scenario modeling and reporting
- Headcount forecasting and tracking
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in consulting or a sizeable start-up/scale-up
- Strategic thinking and excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously across business functions
- Very good project management and coordination skills
- Proactive, driven and self-motivated
- Ability to navigate projects in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment
- Fluent in English, other language, e.g. German is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our vehicles
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Nilo Health and Blinklist
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!