Customer Support Agent with French, Italian or German
Studocu was founded on the principle that equal access to study notes reduces inequality between students. Today, we make it easy for more than 45+ million students to share notes every month. The product was a rocket ship from day one and has shown strong product-market fit on every continent, making us a key player in the exploding EdTech space.
As part of the Customer Support Team, you will provide support to the students using our platform. Requests can range from helping students navigate our platform, to payment enquiries, and everything in-between!
As the first point of contact, you are solution-focused, understand the student lifestyle and are able to turn an unhappy user into a loyal customer. Next to this, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Studocu through a variety of exciting projects like improving our FAQs and creating new automated templates in Zendesk - our support ticket system.
Are you an experienced Customer Support professional living in Randstad and looking to work 32-40 hours a week for a great company that likes to party and have fun together? Hit "Apply" and let us know you are interested!
What you’ll be doing here:
- Replying to customer emails via Zendesk and tickets created via Facebook and Twitter.
Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Responding to assigned customer tickets within 24 hours.
Contributing to Studocu's FAQs and other ad hoc projects.
Collaborating with other teams.
Troubleshooting technical issues with our users.
Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and feedback.
Providing feedback to the product teams based on your interactions with users.
Why you'll love it here:
- A close-knit team who embraces feedback and thrives on teamwork awaits you!
- We are based in a nice and bright office in the heart of Amsterdam with a large garden, right beside the canals at the Keizersgracht. Our office vibe is awesome and our chef Valentijn makes amazing lunches every day.
- A fun, young, diverse, and energetic multinational team of 6 Customer Support Agents.
- We work hard to make the world a better place and we celebrate success. In the past, we travelled together to France and Belgium and went skiing in the Alps. We often take our company boat to tour the canals or organise BBQs in the garden.
- Free lunch, coffee, snacks, and Friday drinks when you come to the office.
- Your own work-from-home setup budget.
- In-house Dutch classes.
Our recruitment process:
- 1st interview with your future colleague and manager.
- Assignment to do at home.
- Final interview with your future manager to wrap up the recruitment process.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
You speak and write fluently in English and another European language. Preferably French, Italian or German.
Available to start ASAP - you are an EU citizen or have a valid working permit.
You want to work between 32-40 hours per week.
Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
You are methodical, organized, focused and diligent, and you are not afraid to work under pressure.
You are solution-oriented and passionate about helping students.
Familiarity with other online educational platforms is a plus.
Something looks off?