Customer Success Manager
At Soda, we’re on a mission to bring everyone closer to the data. We believe that all stakeholders in the data (and we think that’s everyone) should be able to understand it, trust it, and stay on top of it. We are pioneering the fastest-growing category in the data and analytics space, known as data observability. We allow teams to discover, prioritize, and collaboratively resolve data issues. Our integrated platform brings everyone closer to the data, resulting in data products and analytics that everyone can trust. We’re an international team, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and dispersed globally.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a: Customer Success Manager
Who are we looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity to help define what Customer Success looks like at Soda. Help us build a world-class approach to making our customers successful and creating value from our product. Use your experience both to build close relationships with our users and customers, and to distill best practices and reusable content from these.
As Customer Success Manager, your main tasks will be to:
- Be the main point of contact for Soda customers, and build a durable trust relationship with them. Get a deep understanding of the customer organisation and its needs
- Ensure that customers are getting the most value possible from Soda
- Help prospective customers discover Soda’s potential in POC projects
- Guide new customers through onboarding and put them on the shortest path to generating value from Soda
- Have regular check-ins with customer stakeholders, uncover any hurdles or potential improvements and facilitate broader adoption in the organisation
- Apply your problem solving and technical skills to investigate and resolve customer issues and requests
- Improve our customer knowledge: define how we can better track, analyse and interpret our customer KPIs
- Develop and execute best practices in our customer support, including creating reusable content and enabling customer self-service for common issues
- Be a customer advocate within Soda, and be the go-to person for customer insights
What experience should you have?
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in B2B SaaS companies, in customer facing roles like customer success, account management, sales engineering or similar.
- Exceptional communication skills to quickly grasp customer issues, and communicate solutions and approaches crisply, accurately and in an easy to understand way.
- A proactive approach to both your customer relationships and your collaboration with the rest of the Soda team
- Good problem solving skills and comfortable tackling technical questions.
- Familiarity with common data stack components is required. In-depth experience in either SQL, Spark and/or Streaming is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing and collaborative environment where people are driven and always looking to push the envelope and go the extra mile.
Interested? Let's talk!
If you think you have the right knowledge, experience and passion to join our team, please get in touch. We’d love to meet you and explore if this could be the start of something great. We offer the chance to be a part of our ambitious and enthusiastic team, working on a great solution to a big problem.
We have a strong technical team that loves to share knowledge and will help you to get started in each technology. We have an open and transparent culture that allows you to be yourself, learn and excel. To sweeten the deal, there is also an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you like working with amazing technologies and building communities, don’t hesitate and apply now.