Security Compliance Engineer
We’re looking for a highly motivated Security Compliance Engineer to help us lay down the security foundations at Shapr3D. If you’d like to work in a fast paced engineering organization as the first security professional, don’t hesitate to apply. Now is the time to become part of Shapr3D’s mission and change the world of 3D design.
Within the organization
You’ll work in the engineering organization and you’ll have the change to collaborate with key people from all departments.
“Our focus is on making sure that all our teams are empowered and incentivized to make decisions independently. People aren’t afraid of taking risks, setting ambitious goals, and in some cases, failing. We know how to learn from our mistakes.” - Ákos Kapui, Chief Technology Officer
What will you do?
- Foster security culture in Shapr3D
- Create alignment in security topics between different functions
- Make sure internal security processes are followed and continuously revisited
- Coordinate & manage regular penetration testing
- Manage our annual SOC2 audit efforts
- Manage contact with external security vendors
- Continuously monitor compliance status
- Perform regular access reviews with stakeholders
- Provide internal security training
- Manage bug bounty program
What will you need to be successful?
- Proven experience with the SOC2 or other similar security and regulatory frameworks such as ISO 27001, GDPR.
- Deep understanding of the security landscape
- Ability to make decisions and to work with minimal guidance
- Experience in a technical position is a plus (e.g. software engineer, security engineer)
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the best professionals in their fields (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and help build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: company stock option scheme, a generous private healthcare package, life, and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support, and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D, we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***