Strategic Account Executive - Founding Sales Team Member
This is a very unique role: you’ll be among the first sales people at Shapr3D, laying the foundation of our sales culture and catapulting our B2B strategy to new heights.
As a PLG company, our revenue model historically has been primarily self service, but as our product matures, and our customer base changes, human touch is becoming an increasingly important part of the customer journey.
Within the organization:
"It’s not an everyday opportunity to join a crazy-ambitious startup, and work closely with its leadership team on a daily basis. Is this going to be the most comfortable position in your life? Probably not. But it’s going to be the most exciting. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to kick off a world-class career." - István Csanády, CEO
A few reasons that make this role even more exciting:
• we have a product that our customers love
• it's super fast paced, with a focus on international customers (mostly US and Western Europe)
• there’s a lot that we don’t know yet - you’ll play a critical role in formulating our B2B sales strategy
• you will work closely with the CEO
• you can use sophisticated tooling with great data infrastructure
You shouldn’t join if:
• you don’t like uncertainty
• you are looking for a well established sales organization, with polished processes
• you don’t agree with the following statement: “hard work is the the only way to create value”
What will you do?
- Sell a product that people love: small, medium sized and Fortune 10 companies use Shapr3D to design and manufacture their products
- Handle both inbound requests from prospective customers, and have the opportunity to to sell into/expand existing opportunities
- Experiment with different audiences, messaging, and channels to generate Enterprise opportunities
- Help build the foundations of sales at Shapr3D: as one of the first members of our sales team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion
- Meaningfully shape our future product: as you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with our product team to inform what we do next
What will you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on a new business sales or growth team in a highly competitive B2B SaaS organization
- Native or close to native level written and spoken English
- Excellent work ethic and no fear when it comes to the challenges this role holds
- Find excitement in solving hard problems and coming up with new methodologies
- Be fearless when it comes to facing the unknown or navigating uncharted territory
- Strive to make an impact, and welcome constructive feedback
- Be highly organized and process oriented
- **A big plus would be previous experience with CAD.**
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the bests in their field (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing systems and put your name on the development of a brand new function
- A continuously reviewed generous benefit package (company stock option scheme, a generous private healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***