Product Manager - Growth
We’re looking for a data-driven Growth Product Manager to help us bring Shapr3D to even more design professionals. You will join our newly forming Growth team, which will own and optimize the product experiences related to Acquisition, Activation, Retention and Revenue.
Within the organization
You’ll report to the VP of Product within the Product Management team, and you’ll work closely with key people from the Engineering, Design, Marketing and Data teams.
“Shapr3D is a company where you can truly feel proud of the product you are helping to build and the impact it creates. We have a passionate user base that is using Shapr3D to solve amazing problems. Our cross-functional teams are constantly looking for ways to solve more problems for more of our users, and members of the Product team play a highly collaborative role in this journey.” - Seb Cachia, VP of Product
What will you do?
- Drive our efforts to optimize core growth metrics across our web and in-app funnels
- Define the success criteria for experiments and collaborate with the Data team on analysis
- Collaborate with the Product Management and the User Research teams to understand our users and how they benefit from our product
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to develop experiments to improve our metrics, as well as decide on improvements to our infrastructure to facilitate faster, more reliable improvements to our growth metrics
- Sync with the Marketing team to ensure we maximize the impact of acquisition improvements
- Help ensure that the teams you work with are able to effectively deliver value to our users – this involves both pushing forward with clear expectations and being ready to remove impediments holding them back
What will you need to be successful?
- Be data driven: you are equally comfortable with analyzing experiments and speaking with our users about their challenges. And above all, you can derive meaningful insights from data that drives impact.
- Be a great communicator in English: you are clear in your own communication and help ensure that the ones you work with are able to effectively share important information.
- Be impact-oriented: you are ultimately accountable for the business impact of the investments your team makes. You have a track record of successful projects, which you are eager to keep up.
- Be pragmatic: you tried out different tools and frameworks. Experience has taught you to be flexible and find the right tool for the job.
- Be humble: you are a generalist who is comfortable working with others that have much deeper knowledge and expertise than you. You know that success is not achieved by standing above them, but lifting them above you.
- Have a substantial amount of experience working with the optimization of acquisition, monetization, and retention funnels.
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the bests in their field (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefit package (company stock option scheme, a generous private healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more)
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- You can read more details about our benefit package here
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs like Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***