Customer Success Manager
Charlotte, NC, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
We’re looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to join our growing Charlotte team! As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive value, feature adoption, retention and strategic expansion across an Enterprise tier book of business.
Our Customer Success Manager will be a valued member of our Customer Success team and will work closely with the entire Customer Success Department to to engage with enterprise customers in a repeatable, personable way and scalable manner.
You will collaborate with CSOps and the Digital CSM will ensure a feedback loop providing opportunities to iterate our enterprise data understanding and enterprise engagements with customers. You will minimise churn by increasing engagement and driving product adoption across your main book of business and uncovering deep understanding of customer value from defined KPIs.
- Minimise Churn: Respond to CSOps data to understand customer health and engagement that negatively impacts customer health score
- Respond to CSOps/billing reporting to deflect churn
- Collaborate with Digital CSM to create meaningful in app engagements for their book of business
- Sync with Support as a point of customer escalation and query resolution
- Maximise expansion: Develop a consultative partnership with top tier accounts to identify growth opportunities and align product use to deliver defined ROI for customers
- Respond to CSOps data to uncover expansion and growth opportunities
- Respond directly to Support queries from customers requiring package upgrades for additional feature inclusion
- Delight customers through their human interactions impacting NPS/CSAT
- Own a subset of customers: ‘Own’ a book of business that covers Mid-High and Enterprise customers
- Use reporting dashboards across Gainsight to communicate risks and opportunities to the business
- Use reporting dashboards to prioritise personalised outreach to customers
- Develop your understanding of ScreenCloud’s key customer segments and demonstrate this understanding as a ‘voice of the expert’ when speaking to customers
- Use the Gainsight tools to log and track personalised interactions (calls/QBRs/emails) with customers
- Process Improvement Responsibilities: Working with our CSops to provide feedback to help improve process for the day to day responsibilities of ScreenCloud’s CSMs
- Helping with the documentation of processes as we scale to help our CSMs and wider departments have a point of reference
- Collaborating with the senior Customer Success department members to help define data which is used to measure customer health and CSM performance
- You are technically savvy and are able to work with complex SaaS products
- You are proactive in your approach
- You have a highly detailed communication skills
- You pride yourself on your relationship building
- You are able to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously and can work flexibly across multiple priorities and systems
- You possess a strategically consultative approach to your work
- Experience working within a Customer Success function
- Experience working with a startup/scaleup
Interview Process and Experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScreenCloud, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process.
If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Private medical insurance (including dental and vision)
Disability insurance (including life insurance, short-term & long-term disability cover)
Employee assistance programme