(Senior) Account Manager APAC
Sales & Business Development
Iași metropolitan area, Romania
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2023
Remerge helps leading mobile app marketers increase revenue and retention by activating, re-engaging and retaining high-value users through programmatic in-app ads. Founded in 2014, Remerge has established itself as a leading app retargeting player globally, with offices spanning Berlin, New York, Singapore, Seoul and Tokyo. Our international team of experts has contributed to the growth of hundreds of apps across all major verticals, including gaming, on-demand delivery, e-commerce, and finance.We are proud of the product we've built and the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. Job Summary
- We are looking for an Account Manager to ensure operational excellence across all clients and foster profitable relationships with large app advertisers, agencies, and other companies that could use our app growth platform.
- You will be the face of Remerge to our clients and manage the relationship with them promoting optimal external and internal communication levels to ensure the clients' business goals are sustainably met.
- Help us create strong relationships with developers in the mobile app space. Our goal is to be a leader in a fast-paced and innovative industry; this is an opportunity to join our team to grow client relationships and drive revenue. You should be proactive and independently driven.
- You have a keen interest in the mobile app space, ad technology, have the mentality of a team player, and the ability to drive growth and efficiency in our network.
- You will own, end to end, all internal and external strategic conversations and collaborate with the other advertiser support teams to achieve success for your clients and promote their activity growth
- You will make sure to understand your client's business model, goals, marketing mix, focus areas, pain points, and the driving force behind their requests and identify and propose improvement and growth opportunities
- You will act as a trusted advisor and retargeting expert.
- You will do your own (but also support other account managers when needed with) data analysis for reporting and share sustained conclusions and recommendations
- Collaborate on the day-to-day relationships with clients to ensure we exceed their expectations and analyze advertising campaign metrics to achieve their performance goals (ROAS- Return on Ad Spend, ROI- Return on Investment, Revenue, etc)
- Support client business reviews, communicate campaign optimizations and escalate any internal issues and concerns raised by clients
- Partner closely with the Sales and Ad Operations teams to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is timely and efficiently, accomplished with an optimal setup
- Strive to understand our client's business models, marketing mix, focus areas, and be the driving force behind their requests
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience in digital and performance marketing (experience working within User Acquisition, Mobile or In-App Growth Marketing or Retargeting is a plus)
- You have experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue-driven environment
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills that translate into a strong ability to understand and navigate a constantly evolving technological environment;
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service;
- You are keen on working collaboratively across multiple teams and you have great communications skills;
- Korean is your mother tongue and you are proficient in English; Japanese is a plus
- Direct Impact: Accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: Enjoy a top-tier package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Personal Growth: Take advantage of our budget for books, conferences, and other training materials.
- Flexible Schedule: We offer flexible working hours, unlimited home office days, and the ability to take as much time off as you need.
- Office Exchange: Travel to our global offices for short-term assignments.
- Team Events: Celebrate achievements and enjoy team offsites with an amazing team.