Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Remerge helps leading mobile app marketers increase revenue and retention by activating, re-engaging and retaining high-value users through programmatic in-app ads. Founded in 2014, Remerge has established itself as a leading app retargeting player globally, with offices spanning Berlin, New York, Singapore, Seoul and Tokyo. Our international team of experts has contributed to the growth of hundreds of apps across all major verticals, including gaming, on-demand delivery, e-commerce, and finance. Job MissionAs a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement you will take the lead in shaping the way we engage with our customers and position our products to different customer segments. You will play a pivotal role in elevating our sales efforts by creating tailored narratives, materials, and initiatives that empower our sales team to engage and convert our target buyers. Job Responsibilities
- Develop value-based pitch narratives for customer segments.
- Design and deliver ABM campaign concepts, targeting specific, high-profile accounts or a small set of cold accounts.
- Design engaging sales and event decks.
- Monitor high-profile wins, and refine our pitch narrative according to the win factors.
- Create segment-specific solution pages on our website.
- Identify and secure compelling customer case studies.
- 5+ years of proven experience in sales enablement, product marketing, or a related role.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in creating engaging presentations and sales collateral.
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Direct Impact: Accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: Enjoy a top-tier package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Personal Growth: Take advantage of our budget for books, conferences, and other training materials.
- Flexible Schedule: We offer flexible working hours, unlimited home office days, and the ability to take as much time off as you need.
- Office Exchange: Travel to our global offices for short-term assignments.
- Team Events: Celebrate achievements and enjoy team offsites with an amazing team.