Principal Sales Performance Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 9 years with offices spanning Berlin, New York, Singapore, Seoul and Tokyo. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 3.3 million users per second across 1 million apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. Job Mission As a Sales Performance Specialist, you will be the driving force behind our sales team's success. Your tactical insights and hands-on guidance are set to sophisticate our overall sales approach and nurture the skills of our sales team. Job Responsibilities
- Establish a centre of excellence for outreach, pitch, and nurture best practices.
- Organise pitch training, role-playing, and coaching, connected to the centre of excellence.
- Maintain a solid objection-handling playbook.
- Conduct regular audits of high profile cold or stalling prospects and support sellers craft effective win plans against them.
- Build custom-target lists and implement incentive-based, in-house contests that align with tactical goals.
- Craft skill development guidelines that provide a roadmap for the continuous improvement of our sellers.
- Design and deliver comprehensive onboarding curriculum for new sales team members' success.
- 8+ years of proven experience in direct sales or sales enablement.
- Solid understanding of sales processes, strategies, and best practices.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills to lead training sessions, deliver engaging presentations, and effectively communicate ideas to various stakeholders.
- Strong leadership capabilities to motivate, guide, and mentor the sales team.
- A deep understanding of the industry landscape, market trends, and competitive dynamics.
- Proficiency in designing and delivering training programs.
- Passion for coaching and developing individuals to achieve their full potential.
- Direct Impact: Accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: Enjoy a top-tier package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Personal Growth: Take advantage of our budget for books, conferences, and other training materials.
- Flexible Schedule: We offer flexible working hours, unlimited home office days, and the ability to take as much time off as you need.
- Office Exchange: Travel to our global offices for short-term assignments.
- Team Events: Celebrate achievements and enjoy team offsites with an amazing team.