Content Marketing Manager
Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Content Marketing Manager to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a proven Content Marketing Manager to join our team and play an integral role in bringing Procurify’s content strategy to life.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and curious self-starter, continuously cultivating their ability to identify, communicate and develop innovative and meaningful intent-based B2B content that clearly explains what we do and how we help our customers manage all business spend.
In this role, you'll be rolling up your sleeves to develop long and short-form content, including simple and clear website, email, social, and ad copy, as well as case studies, interesting blogs, and news-worthy press releases that attract, engage, and convert the perfect buyer.
What you’ll be working on
- Execute against Procurify’s content marketing strategy to drive key metrics across the user lifecycle, with specific focus on conversion, acquisition, and retention
- Generate engaging social media content aimed specifically at finance leaders, expanding our audience on platforms like LinkedIn
- Develop concise and compelling emails and social media copy to support our sales teams in amplifying our events, webinars, whitepapers, and other campaigns
- Write high-converting landing page copy that captures the attention and interest of our audience, driving campaign success
- Manage Procurify’s editorial calendar for content planning and production, and perform regular audits for content gap analysis
- Create high-value, intent-based content that resonates and speaks to the perfect buyer and converts website visitors into high-quality marketing leads
- Leverage marketing analytics and KPIs to make data-driven decisions about current and future content strategies, understand content effectiveness, and continuously improve how our content influences awareness, website traffic, and overall lead conversions
- Build trust and awareness in the Procurify brand by deeply understanding our buyers and creating content that addresses their pain points
- In collaboration with our Web Manager, leverage SEO best practices to drive higher website traffic and engagement that will allow us to scale and grow the content marketing channel organically
- Be diligent in keeping all our content and assets accurate, up-to-date and ahead of the market
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years' experience in high-growth marketing, preferably with a SaaS or B2B company
- Strong content marketing management and hands-on execution with examples of great content
- Deep understanding of the importance of intent-based content, value-based content, SEO content and unified content tone and voice across all channels
- Outstanding written communication and relationship-building abilities
- Positive and open-minded with excellent leadership, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Team player aligned with organizational objectives while working as an individual contributor
- Solid project management skills including the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact content marketing activities and keep the projects moving forward
Help us modernize spend management
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies around the world — across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software — to manage over $30B in spend. We recently closed $50M in Series C funding to help us strengthen our core offering, launch new payment capabilities, and provide customers with an AI-enhanced procure-to-pay experience. Read the press release here.
Be empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: We prioritize our team’s health and well-being. We offer a competitive health, vision, and dental package along with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health and wellness spending account.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities, including regular volunteer days, our Donate Your Day program, and education lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify with our competitive stock program.
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- Base Salary Range: $72,000 - $108,000 (This range is dependent on experience and not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Work with an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To learn more about Procurify, check out these resources: