Senior Product Designer, Payments
Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Senior Product Designer, Payments to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a curious, motivated and creative person who is passionate about all things product design. You are a person with a breadth of experience in B2B fintech and growing payments products that users love.
The right candidate will be an expert in user research, prototyping, user experience and interaction design. You share our values of Creativity, Courage, Curiosity, Compassion, and Customer Obsession.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Play an integral role in identifying the right business problems to solve and delivering the right solutions to customers
- Be an expert on our customers and be a vigorous advocate for them across the company
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of design practices
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success
- Join hackathons and immerse yourself in all things fintech innovation
- Work with our design stack including Miro, Figma, Pendo and Notion
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of Product Design experience
- Experience with Banking as a Service providers such as Stripe, Modern Treasury
- Experience with payments products and B2B fintech solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a company, particularly with Product Managers and Engineers
- Experience in using research and data driven decision making for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs
- Strong understanding of web technologies
Help us modernize spend management
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies around the world — across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software — to manage over $30B in spend.
Be empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: We prioritize our team’s health and well-being. We offer a competitive health, vision, and dental package along with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health and wellness spending account.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities, including regular volunteer days, our Donate Your Day program, and education lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify with our competitive stock program.
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
Work with an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To learn more about Procurify, check out these resources: