Sales Development Representative
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
It is an exciting time to be in Sales at NexHealth. Our SaaS platform has a strong need by doctors and has a compelling sell. 50% of doctors that see a demo will sign a contract within 2-4 weeks. The team is growing onsite out of our HQ in Lehi, Utah and we have aggressive plans to scale the team in the hundreds. At this stage, we are focused on acquiring market share quickly and joining the team now would put you at the forefront of a lot of growth to come in the next few months and years.
You would be a part of a high-performing team that is highly driven by our mission to accelerate health-tech innovation. We have a ton of opportunities to grow into a full-cycle Account Executive on a 9-15 month timeline since we are not hiring externally for AEs. Most of the team is currently hitting quota and we provide a supportive training and onboarding program your first 3 months.
- Represent the NexHealth brand to SMB dental/medical practices by primarily cold-calling
- Schedule quality demos for the Account Executive team to close on
- Maintain database hygiene by updating records with accurate data and notes
- Provide feedback to leadership on process and department needs
What You'll Bring:
- 1 years of sales experience (B2B SaaS experience preferred, but not required)
- 1 year of outbound cold-calling experience (50+ dials/day)
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and a strong passion for sales
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with an attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM)
- BA/BS degree
- Salesforce, Outreach, Chilipiper, Chorus, Loom, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- In office perks: On-site gym and café (breakfast and lunch offerings daily)