Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Our healthcare system is frustratingly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, why do you have to call to schedule an appointment with a doctor and are still handed a clipboard to fill in a form? NexHealth’s mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare. We’re doing this by connecting patients, doctors, and developers. We’re the first to fully automate the integration with health record systems, paving the way for a new generation of disruptive health-tech companies.
Here's some of what we've accomplished:
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
Enterprise SDR at NexHealth
It is an exciting time to be in Sales at NexHealth. Our SaaS platform has a strong need by doctors and has a compelling sell. 50% of doctors that see a demo will sign a contract within 2-4 weeks. The team is growing onsite out of our HQ in Draper, Utah and we have aggressive plans to scale the team in the hundreds. At this stage, we are focused on acquiring market share quickly and joining the team now would put you at the forefront of a lot of growth to come in the next few months and years.
You would be a part of a high-performing team that is highly driven by our mission to accelerate health-tech innovation. We have a ton of opportunities to grow into a full-cycle Account Executive on a 12-18 month timeline since we are not hiring externally for AEs. We provide a supportive training and onboarding program your first 3 months to ensure your success as a Nexer.
What You'll Do:
- Represent the NexHealth brand to enterprise-level dental and medical organizations through cold-calling, email outreach, LinkedIn, and other creative channels.
- Schedule quality demos for the Enterprise Account Executive you are partnered with
- Maintain database hygiene by updating records with accurate data and notes
- Provide feedback to leadership on process and department needs
What You'll Bring:
- 2 years of sales experience (B2B SaaS experience preferred, but not required)
- 1 year of outbound cold-calling experience (50+ dials/day)
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and a strong passion for sales
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with an attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM)
- BA/BS degree
- Salesforce, Outreach, Chilipiper, Chorus, Loom, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo.io
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customer's.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
Here's a glimpse into our interview process:
- You'll talk with a NexHeath Recruiter
- You'll talk with the Hiring Manager on a video call
- You'll be invited on-site to meet and interview with more of the team
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- On-site gym
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.