- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 75 million patient records
- 80%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Work on a high-visibility team with a significant impact on the company's infrastructure initiatives
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Work effectively cross-functionally and is able to think rigorously, communicate effectively, and make or coordinate hard decisions and tradeoffs.
- Deep understanding of our customer experience and business strategy to ensure what we build supports our growth
- Lead and mentor the team to solve complex problems with elegant, simple solutions
- Support the engineering team in achieving a high level of technical excellence and stability.
- Define the team roadmap and lead its execution. You will connect and coordinate business initiatives and team priorities.
- Recruit and build a world-class development team that knows how to deliver great customer experiences.
- Utilize first-principles thinking approach
- Prior experience building and operating infrastructure (preferably involving storage/data) and distributed systems at scale; (desirable) experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Thrives with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility in an ambiguous environment.
- Technical acumen to drive clarity with staff engineers about architecture and technical strategic decisions.
- Foster an environment that enables the team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality
- Focus on maximizing impact, for yourself and your team
- Focus on the customer, and naturally apply that focus at all times to product definition, design, engineering, and operations
- Ability to provide valuable input to any technical or product discussion
- Strong understanding of API architectures and how they're defined in systems
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
The salary range for this role is $200,500 to $290,700 for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of NexHealth’s total compensation package for employees. Other benefits may include stock options, an unlimited paid time off policy, and 90% coverage on medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Competitive salary, plus equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Short-term & Long-term Disability benefits
- Healthcare FSA + HSA
- Learning & Development courses
- You'll talk with a NexHeath Recruiter
- You'll talk with the Hiring Manager on a video call
- You'll talk with Team Members on a video call
- You'll do a Panel Presentation or Working Session with a small panel