Our healthcare system is frustratingly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, why do you have to call to schedule an appointment with a doctor and are still handed a clipboard to fill in a form? NexHealth’s mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare. We’re doing this by connecting patients, doctors, and developers. We’re the first to fully automate the integration with health record systems, paving the way for a new generation of disruptive health-tech companies
Here's some of what we've accomplished:
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
Engineering at NexHealth
We’re closing a giant gap in our healthcare system. Our integrations into a multitude of Electronic Health Record systems simplify healthcare for doctors, patients, and application developers. Your success in this role will ensure our systems are working flawlessly, our teams are highly efficient at building, maintaining, and quickly isolating issues. In addition you’ll keep us secure and HIPAA compliant throughout our development lifecycle. As we build new integrations and capabilities you’ll help drive improvements to our infrastructure, data pipelines, and resilience. You’ll be working on our infrastructure team which works hand-in-hand with the rest of the engineering organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain our AWS cloud native infrastructure
- Build and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Help teams build and maintain our Kubernetes clusters
- Improve cloud security posture through procedures, tools, configurations, monitoring, alerting
- Support our data infrastructure, Synchronizer Aurora, RDS, Snowflake and their pipelines.
- Improve application visibility, monitoring and alerting dashboards
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of DevOps experience with an AWS cloud-native focus
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- An ability to effectively work with colocated and remote teams
- Python, Ruby on Rails, PostgeSQL development experience will help you be effective across all of our systems.
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
Here’s a glimpse into our interview process:
- You’ll talk with a NexHeath Recruiter
- You’ll talk with the Hiring Manager on a video call
- You’ll talk with Team Members on a video call
- You’ll do a Panel Presentation or Working Session with a small panel
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Commuter benefits
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited PTO