Customer Support Specialists
Our healthcare system is frustratingly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, why do you have to call to schedule an appointment with a doctor and are still handed a clipboard to fill in a form? NexHealth’s mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare. We’re doing this by connecting patients, doctors, and developers. We’re the first to fully automate the integration with health record systems, paving the way for a new generation of disruptive health-tech companies
Here's some of what we've accomplished:
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
Customer Support at NexHealth
It is an exciting time to be on the Inbound Customer Support Team at NexHealth. Our patient experience platform has a strong need by doctors and has a compelling sell. The NexHealth team is growing onsite out of our headquarters in Draper, Utah and is focused on acquiring market share quickly and joining the team now would put you at the forefront of a lot of growth to come in the next few months and years.
You would be a part of a high-performing team that is highly driven by our mission to accelerate health-tech innovation. The Inbound Customer Support team is the front line for issues and inquiries from our customers. We have a ton of opportunities to grow into technical support and account management roles depending on your career interest. If you're looking to make a career change or get your foot in the door at a high growth start up, this is the right role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer phone calls and emails from NexHealth customers in need of support
- Work with customers to understand the inquiries and/or issues they’re experiencing
- Engage in real-time troubleshooting with customers
- Guide customers through step by step instructions on how to best use the Saas product
- Drive product adoption through delivering ad hoc trainings
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ years professional experience
- Strong desire to get into a high growth startup
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High volume daily activities (inbound calls and collaborative troubleshooting)
- BA/BS degree
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Commuter benefits
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited PTO