Enterprise Account Executive
Our healthcare system is frustratingly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, why do you have to call to schedule an appointment with a doctor and are still handed a clipboard to fill in a form? NexHealth’s mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare. We’re doing this by connecting patients, doctors, and developers. We’re the first to fully automate the integration with health record systems, paving the way for a new generation of disruptive health-tech companies. For more context: Forbes 2022
Here's some of what we've accomplished:
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 140% annual revenue growth
- Ranked #473 on the INC 5000 fastest-growing companies
Sales at NexHealth
It is an exciting time to be in Sales at NexHealth. We are growing the team in a measured approach out of our newly opened Draper, Utah office. We are focused on acquiring market share by doubling our revenue again for the 4th year in a row and shifting from targeting the early adopters to the early majority. Joining our team at this stage places you ahead of all the growth to come and will provide career development and upward mobility.
What You'll Do
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory in the Enterprise segment
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and NexHealth value proposition
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing through multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise organizations
- Exercise judgment in selecting methodologies, techniques and evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives and challenges
- Ability to communicate value propositions and recommendations effectively to the leadership within a prospective partner
- Active involvement in the implementation of each new partner to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue
- Accountable for developing a territory work plan which will result in a pipeline of opportunities
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years of sales experience (SaaS preferred), 3+ years in Enterprise Sales, having met and exceeded targets
- A firm mastery of consultative sales and negotiation
You can effectively communicate, present, and influence all levels within an organization
- A strong track record for managing the full sales process from prospecting leads to closing sales
- Outstanding listening and writing skills.
- A keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- A strong desire to hunt for new business and close deals
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
- Competitive Base + Bonus + Equity Options
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision on Day 1
- Onsite cafeteria
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at email@example.com.