- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
Product at NexHealth
Product design at NexHealth plays a key role as high-quality design is a significant differentiator for the healthcare world. We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious teammate to join us as our first full-time product designer. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will partner to build a culture of design within NexHealth.
- Understand and solve complex problems for our customers
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our customers
- Partner with product management and engineering to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and translate insights into informed design decisions
- Cultivate a design process built on strong cross-functional collaboration
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Provide and seek feedback to push the bar for quality
- 5+ years of in-house product design experience
- Experience designing and shipping complex products
- Experience designing at all steps of the development process, from beginning to end
- Generative and evaluative research experience
- Experience balancing long-term design goals with an iterative approach
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm for collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to create clarity from ambiguous situations
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO