Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
As a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Loom, you will be obsessed with our customer journey, how people use our product, and with turning users into advocates. You’ll champion an exceptional user journey with a focus on creating engaging and innovative one-to-many customer programs that increase activation, adoption, and retention.
This role sits within Product Marketing at Loom, and we’re looking for an individual contributor who is hungry for a highly impactful role with a lot of opportunity to influence key business metrics and strategies. Our ideal candidate will be equally excited to develop creative strategies as to roll up their sleeves building data-driven experiments and programs.
- Develop and execute programs that engage users throughout the customer lifecycle at a one-to-many scale, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion. These programs may require you to create email campaigns, in-app guides, customer videos, or other supportive materials.
- Develop a segmented and personalized approach for customer marketing that ensures each user interaction with Loom feels tailor-made, on brand, and valuable — at scale.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Customer Success teammates to prioritize and develop customer stories, capture testimonials, and develop additional content for our marketing and sales programs.
- Become the team’s Hubspot, email marketing, and segmentation expert.
- Monitor customer engagement metrics, such as conversion rates, retention rates, and customer satisfaction, and regularly identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to optimize customer touchpoints and drive higher engagement and conversion rates.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, email marketing, or another role with a focus on customer engagement and retention.
- An analytical mind, adept at diving deep into campaign data and resurfacing with insights that shape future strategies
- Stellar communication and cross-functional collaboration skills, applied to both creating captivating narratives with customers and effective internal collaboration with stakeholders.
- The agility and proactiveness to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities will shift and processes may not yet exist.
- Familiarity with modern marketing tools and platforms, and a thirst to stay updated as the marketing tech landscape evolves.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement