FP&A Analyst - Intern
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Kaiko is the leading source of cryptocurrency market data, providing businesses with industrial-grade and regulatory-compliant data. Kaiko empowers market participants with global connectivity to real-time and historical data feeds across the world's leading centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Kaiko’s proprietary products are built to empower financial institutions and cryptocurrency businesses with solutions ranging from portfolio valuation to strategy backtesting, performance reporting, charting, analysis, indices, and pre-and post-trade.
What We Do
Kaiko provides financial data products and solutions, across three main business units:
1. Market Data: “CEX” Centralized Exchanges Market Data: we collect, structure and distribute market data from 100+ cryptocurrency trading venues; “DEX” Decentralized Protocols Market Data: we run blockchain infrastructure in order to read, collect, engineer and distribute venue-level market data from DeFI protocols.
2. Analytics: proprietary quantitative models & data solutions to price and assess risk.
3. Indices: suite of mono-assets rates and benchmarks, as well as cross-assets indices.
Kaiko’s products are available worldwide on all networks and infrastructures: public APIs, private & on-premises networks; private & hybrid cloud set-ups; blockchain native (Kaiko oracles solution).
Additionally, Kaiko’s Research publications are read by thousands of industry professionals and cited in the world’s leading media organizations. We provide original insights and in-depth analysis of crypto markets using Kaiko’s data and products.
Who We Are
We’re a team of 80 (and growing) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building data solutions and supporting the growth of the digital finance economy. We’re proud of Kaiko’s talented team and are committed to our international representation and diversity. Our people and their values are the foundation of our continued success.
About The Role
This role will our FP&A/Strategic Finance at Kaiko, you will report to the Senior FP&A Manager and work closely with Finance, Accounting and Business leaders to support our financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and ad hoc financial analysis.
In this role, you will have unique visibility across the entire company and serve as the key liaison between multiple departments and teams.
- Help prepare and maintain financial models for the annual budgeting, forecasting activities and multi-year strategic financial planning (5-yr BP, AOP)
- Coordinate monthly closing alongside with Accounting and help populate reporting to Management and Business Partners
- Help to deploy tools to monitor spending effectiveness, guide investment decisions, and drive continuous improvement
- Support the consolidation of topline performance KPI reporting (ARR, ACV, Retention, etc.)
A first experience (internship / apprenticeship) in Controlling / FP&A
Proactive and autonomous
Detail-oriented with strong organisational and analytical skills
Fluent in English
Location: Paris 2
Type of contract: Internship
Expected Start Date: January 2024
What we offer
- Competitive Internship Allowance & 1 paid day-off per month
- Great hardware
- Contribution to daily commuting
- Contribution to your monthly gym subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises!
Talent Acquisition Process
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition/HR team (30 min)
- Finance Case Study
- Call with the Hiring Manager (45 min)
- Final interview with 2-3 team members (30 min)
- Offer & Reference check
Diversity & Inclusion
At Kaiko, we believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.