Account Executive, Partnerships
Do you want to empower the world of small business?
Then the Partnership Team might be the place for you! We’re looking for a new Account Executive, Partnerships.
The Partnerships team has seen fantastic growth since officially launching in 2020 and has no intention of slowing down! The biggest driver of the success we’ve seen on this team has come from the wonderful world of Franchises. If you're eager to contribute to the growth of one of Jobber's emerging departments and are prepared to dive in and take charge, this is your opportunity.
Reporting to the Manager, Partnerships, the Account Executive, Partnerships will support the existing partnerships team by having a laser focus on bringing small franchise systems, and a variety of other partner lead sources, into the Jobber ecosystem. You will play a critical role in identifying, engaging with, and introducing Jobber to franchisees across North America and beyond. In this role, you will need to deeply understand Jobber’s business and how Home Service-based franchises run their operations. We’ve done a terrific job at partnering with large corporate entities that represent thousands of franchisees but we are looking to grow our franchise footprint and a massive opportunity remains.
The Account Executive will:
- Create a framework for identifying and reaching out to potential franchise leads (and other defined revenue categories) with the goal of nurturing mutually beneficial relationships and positioning Jobber as a preferred partner.
- Identify businesses that could benefit from a relationship with Jobber. Not only will you be closing deals, but you’ll also be prospecting and building your qualified pipeline by assessing the market landscape.
- Pitch partners through story-telling. You will illustrate what a potential partnership with Jobber could look like, highlighting the software’s value and emphasizing our capability to provide support for the partnership.
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in results-driven partnership, business development or sales roles.
- A strategic mindset. You set big, ambitious goals for yourself, and then build a rock-solid strategy and tactical plan to help you get there.
- To be Results-oriented and comfortable in outcome-driven, merit-based environments
- Demonstrate a solutions-oriented approach; when things aren't going right, you proactively address them. Not every conversation will be the same, you showcase your agility and think on your feet.
- Have a strong and confident communication style. You can actively listen and consult with our partners, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment. You know how to multitask with the best of them and can balance multiple projects while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- It's going to be up to you to decide the most effective allocation of your time and the optimal strategies for achieving desired outcomes, such as determining the balance between lead generation, outreach, and conducting demos.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named as a Top 10 Great Place to Work in Canada, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!