Enterprise Account Executive(s)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are building our Global GTM team further with Enterprise Account Executives to drive our already incredible growth. Intenseye is a disruptive company in a new category solving major legacy issues for our customers. We have a proven product and market fit and are closing and onboarding global enterprise customers.
Now is an incredibly exciting time to join and help play a critical role in our US GTM team!
- Exceed quarterly and annual goals for new, expansion and renewal of software subscriptions with global enterprises.
- Build your pipeline of industry (or closely associated verticals) enterprises.
- Grow deals from 6 to 7 figures by expanding AI within organizations.
- Negotiate and close deals by navigating discussions between decision-makers and users of the product.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Build pipeline, forecast the business, lead the internal team, and communicate key updates.
- Help the Customer Success team to identify new KPIs and fine-tune existing ones with action items and recommendations in regards to expansion discussions.
- Develop novel insights into your customers’ needs and influence product roadmap.
- Inspire business leaders with our vision of AI-powered health and safety for their facilities.
- Become an evangelist for Intenseye’s technologies and the capabilities of its platform.
Sound like you?
- x5-8+ years enterprise selling background with a successful and tenured background in SaaS / Cloud / Enterprise Software sales with a modern, recurring revenue GTM motion
- Track record of exceeding (bookings) quota targets year over year.
- Vertical knowledge across some of the following: Industrial & Manufacturing SaaS, /IoT or IIoT applications, and Supply Chain technology would be highly beneficial.
- Driven, met and exceeded direct sales goals of $1M+ and operated with an initial land size of $100k+.
- Experience in selling AI/ML use cases is a huge plus
- Experienced at acquiring new customers (inbound/outbound), maintaining customer success and increasing their commitment with a strategic approach to account management.
- Ambitious individual who embraces the growth mindset.
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Capable of building trust and rapport with enterprise management.
- Able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Relish in forecasting rigour and hygiene around sales metrics and embrace a data driven sales strategy
- Extensive utilization of MEDDPICC and modern sales tech stacks, processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Located in/near NYC - Ability to work from home + work from our office to foster, align and build team culture
What we offer:
- Above market salary, highly competitive commission structure with generous accelerators
- Series A Stock Options package
- Family Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision (zero deductable)
- 401(k) via Guideline (Employer matching: 100% of contributions on the first 4% deferred)
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave: x20 weeks (Birthing parent) / x12 weeks (Non-birthing parent)
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- x30 days vacation
- Flexibility on work location and hours
- Regular team events and meet-ups
- Founded in late 2018 (first enterprise customer win in Feb 2020)
- Series A of $25m (Sept 2021)
- Team of x80 across our two offices in NYC (GTM) and Istanbul (Eng)
- First company to target Health and Safety use cases with this AI/ML & Computer Vision
- Majority of customer wins via in-bound leads / Linkedin content alone
- Privacy by design / We annomise all employees data (GDPR / SOC2 Compliant)
- Saving lives whilst preventing significant revenue loss for our customers!
- Zoom chat with our Head of People (45 mins)
- Zoom interview with Account Executive(s) (45 mins)
- On-site with CEO + GTM team with a presentation (60 mins)
- Zoom interview with our CEO (30 mins)
- Optional: sync with one of our investors
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.