Data Operations Specialist
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking to expand our Data Operations team in Istanbul that focuses on creating the annotation data for our AI model to learn new health and safety measures for our AI-powered HSE platform.
Intenseye is a disruptive company in a new category solving major legacy issues for our customers.
Now is an incredibly exciting time to join our world class Data Operations team!
- Creating and suggesting new annotation data of essential objects for occupational health and safety measures by labelling images collected from live cameras.
- Having comprehensive environmental health and safety knowledge for identifying new object categories and suggesting additional use cases to improve HSE at various workplaces.
- Keeping track of annotation counts for reaching KPIs
- Reporting possible malfunctions of cameras or corruptions on visuals
- Evaluating alerts from all facilities and use cases on a weekly basis to calculate the accuracy of the models
- Reporting performances of the AI models on different use cases
- Adjusting camera parameter settings to increase accuracy
Sound like you?
- 1+ years of experience in the Health and Safety field
- Proven track record in and an understanding of health and safety best practices
- Ambitious individual who embraces new technology, has a growth mindset and wants to work in a fast moving SaaS startup environment.
What we offer
- Great salary, Health Benefits and Equity in a fast-growing business
- Experience working with a fast development and research team of engineers using the latest and greatest technologies
- Flexibility on work location and hours
- Play a key role in growth of the company
- Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.