Customer Success Manager (Environment, Health & Safety)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking our first Customer Success Manager in our growing US team based from New York. The Customer Success team aims to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for Intenseye customers through building trust and consulting on the Intenseye platform. The outcome is realised and increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customers. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company. Intenseye is a disruptive company in a new category solving major Health & Safety issues for our customers. We have a proven product and market fit and are already closing and onboarding enterprise customers.
Now is an incredibly exciting time to join our growing Customer Success team!
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for new US and global customers
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal teams to ensure successful onboarding, implementation, and ongoing satisfaction and success with our platform
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in Intenseye while identifying new usage opportunities
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure adoption and successful renewal
- Determine customer goals and collaborate on customized inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability.
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Identify opportunities for upselling, product adoption and optimize current investment
Sound like you?
- Are passionate about customer success and customer experience?
- A background in Health & Safety / Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Either currently working as an Environment, Health & Safety Director or Customer Success Manager at an EHS software provider.
- Experience of working with enterprise customers in the Manufacturing / Facilities vertical - non essential
- Can build and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders at your customers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a geographically-distributed team
- Interest working with any of these technologies would be highly beneficial: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), Computer Vision
What we offer?
- Great Salary, Health Benefits and Equity in a fast-growing business
- Experience working with a fast development and research team of engineers using the latest and greatest technologies
- Flexibility on work location and hours
- Play a key role in growth of the company
- Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety!
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.