Director, Environmental Health & Safety
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking an EHS Director to join our growing team based in Istanbul. We aim to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for Intenseye customers and prospects through building trust and consulting on the Intenseye platform. Intenseye is a disruptive company in a new category solving major Health & Safety issues for our customers, and the EHS Director will play a key role in representing Intenseye within the EHS industry.
We expect this individual to form strategic relationships with EHS professionals at the highest level, continuously advocate for Intenseye solutions, and drive value for our customers. Ultimately, we want you to ensure industry understanding that AI is the future of EHS and Intenseye is the solution that will disrupt and vastly improve the industry.
If you are excited about our mission and being a thought leader in this space, now is an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
What you'll do ?
- Work with AEs on pre-sales customer calls to provide EHS expertise, lead workshops and explain the value Intenseye and AI will bring to their safety practices and culture
- Work with AEs to develop ROI metrics with mutual action plans and define milestones for new customers, and work with CSMs for existing customers.
- Form and support Executive-level EHS relationships across our customer base- continuously advocating for Intenseye as part of the EHS landscape and the future of the industry
- Through senior level customer relationships, collect metrics to drive ROI and KPIs. Collect data and drive this process in customer meetings
- Develop ROI cases to drive expansion of our customers into new facilities., and work with the Product team to embed ROI within the product itself
- Leverage the EHS knowledge to improve customer business processes in Intenseye and across the customer’s entire organization through best practice recommendations
- Partner with our Product team as they work to develop new products, providing insights from EHS best practices and product requirements,
- Act as the conduit between EHS industry best practices and product development, defining clear requirements that address workplace challenges,
- Collaborate closely with customer EHS leads and the Product team during the testing phase of new modules. Leverage your industry connections to gather insights and feedback.
- Ensure that new features meet the highest EHS standards by actively participating in the development and testing processes
- Work with our Product Marketing team to develop EHS marketing messaging across a variety of platforms
- Conduct new product webinars, lead roundtable discussions, workshops, and podcast discussions, and attend conferences/industry events and in-person sessions to educate clients and prospects on the value of Intenseye
- Write articles and use data to develop research, write blog posts on industry trends, and own Intenseye’s EHS industry report. Oversee the team working on this report to ensure successful delivery
- Work with our partnerships team to develop partnerships and integrations with other technical solutions in the EHS and foster a positive team culture by evangelizing Intenseye’s products, mentoring internal team members in the EHS space, and driving continuous EHS learning across the organization
- Develop a mastery of Intenseye’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and EHS & Customer Success best practices
- Collect insights regarding the EHS technology, and vision of EHS Leaders and communicate those regularly with the relevant internal teams
- Evaluate the other EHS digital tools that the customers are utilizing and assist with the product strategy by reporting the insights/feedback.
Sales & Customer Success Process
Product & Marketing
1x/month travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Intenseye offices. Potential for increased client site travel as needed/as you are available.
What we're looking for ?
- EHS industry professionals with 10+ years of experience, looking to transition into a fast-paced software thought leader and advisory role
- Either currently working as an Environment, Health & Safety Director, or Customer Success, or Product Management Director or above at an EHS software provider.
- Background in building, managing, and maintaining global EHS programs
- A belief that the EHS industry is evolving, and the future will be driven by AI solutions, specifically by our products and services
What we offer ?
- Great Salary, Health Benefits, and Equity in a fast-growing business
- Remote work - Istanbul Office x2
- Employee Stock Option Package
- Parental Leave
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- x30 days vacation + public holidays
- Experience working with a fast development and research team of engineers using the latest and greatest technologies
- Comprehensive Family Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision
- Flexibility on work location and hours
- Play a key role in the growth of the company
- Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety!
- Zoom Intro call with our Talent Head
- Zoom Platform Demo with the Director of CS
- Zoom meeting with the CEO ( Optional )
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.