Head of Product Marketing (NYC)
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking our founding Head of Product Marketing to join our executive team, and to lead our global marketing strategy and execution. You will be responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving intenseye’s marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to lead and build a world class marketing function, and as expert storyteller you will have the ability to craft the messaging, positioning, and communications for intenseye’s industry disrupting platform.
Reporting to the CEO (Sercan Esen, NYC), the successful candidate will be a leader who can operate at an executive-level and has significant experience building cross-functional relationships. This person will sit on the leadership team and partner closely with the executive team.
The Head of Product Marketing will lead a high performing team of highly motivated, energetic marketing professionals that take pride in delivering the intenseye message to a wide base of enterprise accounts across various global industries.
- Oversee all aspects of marketing operations, including strategic planning and execution.
- Conceptualise, develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy at the company by proactively identifying opportunities for innovation, improvement, and growth
- Drive demand across multiple channels; measure effectiveness of our marketing investments and make data-driven recommendations
- Inspire and grow the Marketing team in your vision (currently x8 remote based - creative, content, motion, events, PR,) ensuring that the team achieves/exceeds their metrics, goals and career aspirations
- Focus on Team-First culture by collaborating with cross-functional partners, including Sales,
- Customer Success, Product, Technical Solutions & Engineering to ensure success
- Deliver regular and accurate forecasting and ensure monthly, quarterly and annual targets are achieved.
- Implement the marketing strategy and operational improvements by taking a data driven and efficiency oriented approach to sales operations and team management.
- Report into our CEO (Sercan Esen)
- Product Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Storytelling & Brand Building
- Customer Marketing (Upsell, Expansion & Retention)
- Team Building, Development & Coaching
- Strategic Communications (Analyst Relations, Public Relations & Corporate Communications)
- Modern Marketing Operations
Sound like you?
- Successful and tenured Marketing background in SaaS, Cloud, or Enterprise Software with a modern, sales led recurring revenue GTM motion
- Rapidly scaled a company and know how to build foundational systems, processes, and teams.
- Understanding & experience of scaling disruptive Series A+ startup(s) through hyper-growth. phase and beyond (startup & scaleUp with AI, ML, Cloud sales experience highly beneficial)
- True passion in utilizing an inspirational and hands-on leadership style to drive a high-performing culture with a coach-like mindset for team development
- Vertical knowledge across some of the following: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Automotive,
- Industry, Retail, IoT
- Able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Relish in data rigour and hygiene around marketing metrics and embrace a data driven strategy
- Located in NYC - Ability to work from home + work from our office to foster, align and further build team culture
Culture and Traits:
- Entrepreneurial mindset; proactive, scrappy, agile and flexible with a bias towards action.
- A do-er that will roll up their sleeves and do what needs to get done.
- Analytical and data driven; logical and systematic in their approach to problems with the ability to dig deep and problem solve
- Resilience; has a persistent, “won’t give up” attitude and recovers from setbacks.
- Able to adapt and deal with high stress situations not in the playbook.
- Committed to win – performs at a high work rate over an extended period-of-time.
- Secure in their competence - confident in what they know and do not know
- Trust their team and are willing to ask for and take input from others
- Executive presence; exhibits executive presence and communication skills to function effectively in the role.
- Founded in late 2018 (first paying enterprise customer in Feb 2020)
- Series A funding round of $25m announced in October 2021 (Insight Partners lead investor) -
- Series B coming soon...
- Team of x110 across our three offices in NYC (5th Avenue), Istanbul & Berlin
- First company to target Health and Safety use cases with AI, ML & Computer Vision (disruptive technology + untapped green-field opportunity)
- Global enterprise account wins via LinkedIn content/in-bound alone
- Privacy by design - We annomise all employees data (GDPR compliant + SOC2)
- Saving lives whilst significantly reducing revenue loss for our customers!
What do we offer?
- Hybrid Work - Remote + NYC office (530, Fifth Avenue)
- ESOP Stock Options package
- Comprehensive Family Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) via Guideline (Employer matching: 100% of contributions on the first 4% deferred)
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave: x20 weeks (Birthing parent) + x12 weeks (Non-birthing parent)
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- x30 days vacation + public holidays
- Zoom meeting with our VP, People - intenseye Introduction (45 mins)
- Zoom meeting with our CEO - GTM Overview (45 mins)
- Onsite meeting at NYC office with our Leadership Team (120 mins)
- Zoom meeting Board Investors (45 mins)
- Zoom interview/Onsite with our CEO (60 mins)
- Reference + Background Checks
- Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety!
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.