Sales Development Representative(s) - AI / ML / Saas
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, August 8, 2022
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking additional Sales Development Representatives to drive our already incredible growth. Intenseye is a disruptive company in a new category solving major legacy issues for our customers. We have a proven product and market fit and are already closing and onboarding enterprise customers.
Now is an incredibly exciting time to join our fast growing GTM team!
- Generate appointments via our incredible level of inbound leads as well as proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand Intenseye's SaaS platform enough to provide a high level introduction.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Work closely with Account Executives and attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology.
Sound like you?
- 1+ years of experience as an Sales Development Representative / Inside Sales / Business Development Representative working in Software, Hardware, SaaS (we use Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Outreach)
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Desire to pursue a career in Technology Sales
- Will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoy working in an ambitious collaborative environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
- Strong IT skills required; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Experience in selling AI/ML SaaS use cases is a plus.
- Experience in targeting Manufacturing would be amazing!
- - Founded in late 2018 (first paying enterprise customer in Feb 2020)
- - Series A funding round of $25m announced in October
- - Team of x80 across our offices in NYC (GTM) and Istanbul (Engineering)
- - First company to target Health and Safety use cases with this technology
- - Global enterprise account wins via LinkedIn content/in-bound alone
- - Privacy by design / We annomise all employees data (GDPR compliant)
- - Saving lives whilst significantly reducing revenue loss for our customers
- - Private Medical Insurance / Attractive stock/equity / Life Insurance / 401k
- Our GTM Hiring Process:
- Zoom chat with our Head of People (45 mins)
- Zoom interview with x1 Account Executive (45 mins)
- Zoom interview (or On-site) with CEO + AEs with a presentation (45 mins)
- Zoom interview with our CEO (30 mins)
What we offer:
- Great Salary, Health Benefits and Equity in a fast-growing business
- Experience working on a green field opportunity with a huge potential
- Flexibility on work location and hours - 530, 5th Avenue
- Play a key role in growth of the company
- Salary paid in USD ($)
- Private Medical Insurance (Family) + Dental / Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, x20 weeks Parental Leave for birthing parent / x12 weeks non-birthing parent, annual L&D stipend, x30 days vacation.
- Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety!
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.