Demand Generation Manager
incident.io is an incident management platform that helps companies when things go wrong. Whether they're site outages, data breaches, or functionality issues, incidents happen literally all the time. When they do, we help get the right people in the room, we run and communicate how you're responding, and we give you a suite of tools and insights to learn and improve over time.
incident.io is changing the way that engineers communicate when things go wrong. We empower developers with innovative tools that work natively in their communication channels and streamline their incident response workflows. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a talented and motivated Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team.
Our marketing team is small but mighty! As a Demand Generation Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering high-impact campaigns from the earliest days of a company, and grow with us along the way. We have enormous growth goals and are looking for someone creative and entrepreneurial to help us achieve them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead Generation: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute strategies to generate high-quality leads within the developer/engineering community.
- Campaign Management: Plan, execute, and optimize multi-channel demand generation campaigns, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, paid advertising, and events, to engage and convert target audiences.
- Copywriting: Light, short-form copywriting support, utilizing best practices, with various short-form campaign tactics, including emails, abstracts, scripts, and similar tactics
- Marketing Automation: Utilize marketing automation tools to set up and manage lead nurturing campaigns, monitor lead scoring, and optimize the lead lifecycle.
- Data Analysis: Track, measure, and report on key demand generation metrics, using data to identify trends, evaluate campaign effectiveness, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Have prior experience in marketing or demand generation, particularly within the SaaS industry.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices, with a passion for digital marketing and lead generation.
- Are familiar with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce). Bonus if you are HubSpot certified.
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator, with the ability to create compelling content and copy tailored to developers.
- Are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and occasionally ambiguous environment.