incident.io is an incident management platform that helps companies when things go wrong. Whether they're site outages, data breaches, or functionality issues, incidents happen literally all the time. When they do, we help get the right people in the room, we run and communicate how you're responding, and we give you a suite of tools and insights to learn and improve over time.
The RevOps team at incident.io is a highly collaborative and cross-functional group. We work closely with various departments, including Data, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product, to propel the success of our go-to-market strategies.
Our mission is to architect and optimise the entire customer journey, from the moment visitors land on our website to the point of generating invoices. We are dedicated to uncovering valuable insights within revenue data, identifying opportunities for enhancements in our revenue funnel, and developing the necessary automations and processes to drive our go-to-market engine.
Currently, our team is actively engaged in several key initiatives, such as lead scoring, streamlining our demo booking process, and establishing a deal desk. We are now seeking a talented Salesforce Engineer to join us on this exciting journey and contribute to our ongoing projects.
What you’ll be doing:
As the second member of our dynamic RevOps team, you will play a pivotal role in managing and enhancing the systems that drive our revenue engine. This critical responsibility encompasses platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, ChiliPiper, and Outreach, and will also include:
- Taking ownership of configuring and maintaining Salesforce, along with other mission-critical systems that cater to the diverse needs of our Go-to-Market (GTM) teams. This extends to supporting peripheral functions like Legal and Finance, and involves managing systems and tools.
- Ensuring high-quality, consistent data for robust reporting.
- Proposing and implementing process, system, and automation enhancements for efficiency and scalability.
- Training and supporting users, offer documentation and enablement sessions for effective tool utilization.
This role could be ideal for you if:
- Thrive at translating complex business challenges and user requirements into well-structured systems, processes, and tools. Ideally, you have experience in business operations, particularly within the B2B SaaS domain.
- Excel at tinkering, debugging, and enhancing workflows, automations, and code. Proficiency in Salesforce, including Apex, Triggers, and Flows, is a prerequisite.
- Have a passion for querying, visualizing, and interpreting data. Your goal is to leverage data insights to drive and support meaningful operational discussions.
- Efficiently introduce user-friendly processes and tools, adept at change management.
- Invigorated by the pace of delivering solutions rapidly, often in Minimum Viable Product (MVP) form. You can identify dependencies swiftly, re-evaluate priorities on the fly, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
The salary for this position is determined by several job-related factors, such as experience, relevant skills, training, location, business needs, or market demands. The salary range for this role is £60,000 -£80,000. This position will also offer equity options.