Growth Marketing Manager
Global technology companies use incident.io to empower teams to run incidents from start to finish, by getting the right people involved in real-time on Slack.
Our platform integrates with tools you already use, with intuitive workflows and guiding actions to support your team through tough situations. Auto-generated timelines and post-mortems eliminate busy work and focuses effort on high impact work.
Rapidly fix and learn from incidents, so you can build more resilient products.
incident.io is changing the way that engineers communicate when things go wrong. We empower developers with innovative tools that work natively in their communication channels and streamline their incident response workflows. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a talented and motivated Growth Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
Our marketing team is small but mighty! As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the marketing strategy from the earliest days of a company and executing to help us achieve enormous growth goals. This is a highly strategic and visible role, directly supporting incident.io’s VP of Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, develop, and execute demand generation and lead generation strategies to create demand, capture it, and partner with Sales to turn it into revenue
- Define and implement account-based marketing strategies to generate and accelerate pipeline generation at key accounts within our ideal customer profile
- Conceptualise, test, and optimise programs and campaigns across channels—including but not limited to email, direct mail, webinars, events, SEO, paid search, paid social, and content syndication—to drive demand and brand awareness with key decision makers and generate new qualified sales pipeline
- Leveraging our technologies (HubSpot and Salesforce) to execute campaigns and implement best practices across attribution, data collection, lead scoring, and analytics
- Partner closely with leadership and operations to track and scale marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue, and evangelise marketing outcomes internally to foster an environment of collaboration across marketing, sales, and product.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Having experience in working in a B2B SaaS environment, experience marketing to a developer-centric audience or a startup environment is a plus
- Are knowledgeable in demand generation tactics and best practices, including email marketing, social media, PPC, content marketing, account-based marketing, and performance marketing
- Have proven expertise in optimising lead lifecycles, including lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and conversion.
- Understand the software developer audience, their pain points, preferences, and motivations.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content that drives engagement and conversions.
Our commitment to diversity
Got a question?
Something looks off?