Enterprise Account Executive
Global technology companies use incident.io to empower teams to run incidents from start to finish, by getting the right people involved in real-time on Slack.
Our platform integrates with tools you already use, with intuitive workflows and guiding actions to support your team through tough situations. Auto-generated timelines and post-mortems eliminate busy work and focuses effort on high impact work.
Rapidly fix and learn from incidents, so you can build more resilient products.
We are assembling a world class Sales team in New York and London. Our early sales team is made up of people who have spent time at companies such as Square, Segment, Lattice and GoCardless. Find out more about the existing team members via our Talent blog.
The team is responsible for passionately bringing market awareness to our powerful platform and founding our processes to turn prospects into loving customers.
This team works directly with our VP Sales, Ryan Bowen in a high impact role founding our GTM processes and defining a Sales playbook to accelerate our path to hundreds of millions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Joining a VC-backed start-up, building a new category, with a proven product-market fit that has not yet been capitalised upon.
- Optimising the sourcing and closing of Enterprise accounts.
- Working as a team and with leadership to develop new sales processes, challenge the status quo and constantly focus on growth.
- Delivering best-in-class product demos and providing valuable feedback to our product development team.
- Partnering with colleagues where sales isn’t an afterthought, it is front and centre of how we’re building the business.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Have extensive experience in an enterprise B2B SaaS sales role; in particular selling to technical buyers, such as engineers.
- Have proven experience closing new business at an enterprise level, ACV’s $100k+ with 5 or more stakeholders.
- Are product-centric and will seek to deeply understand what we’re building and why our customers love it.
- Have the experience tailoring and articulating value to unique and varying stakeholders and leverage data to communicate and make the most of your sales process.
- Are passionate about selling a bold product vision and want to become the voice of the customer within our company.
- Thrive in a start up environment where things can be ambiguous and you need to operate with autonomy.
Our commitment to diversity
Got a question?
Something looks off?