Sales Systems and Operations Analyst
HappyCo (Happy Inspector)
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
HappyCo is a company where people can grow their careers and work with like minded people, with no egos or politics. HappyCo is values driven and offers a flexible, supportive culture. Join HappyCo and Make Work Happy!
We’re looking for a Salesforce-savvy and proactive Sales Operations Analyst to join our team.
As a Sales Systems & Operations Analyst at HappyCo you will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize our internal sales tech-stack, execute processes and help develop/ communicate policies to drive growth, maximize revenue, and increase profitability across all HappyCo products and services. Broadly, you will assist with sales operations efforts, contracts/sales deal desk, and improve sales team efficiency and automation via tools and infrastructure to accelerate revenue.
Week by Week
During your first 2-4 weeks you will:
- Get to know our leadership, culture, and values
- Complete our HappyCo orientation and onboarding program
- Onboard with the Revenue Operations team and the greater Sales team
- Familiarize yourself with our tooling & systems infrastructure
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Attend your first Company Wide Meeting (monthly)
During your first 1-6 months you will:
- Get acquainted with the different departments
- Develop a Sales Systems & Operations Policy & Procedures (P&P) manual which clearly defines system administrative & sales operations procedures and workflows
- CRM System Hygiene: Audit account/contact/opportunity fields for relevance & accuracy and fix or deprecate irrelevant/inaccurate fields, installed packages and automated workflows
- Identify and create a plan to accelerate average sales cycle velocity by 10%
During your first 6-12 months you will:
- On a quarterly cadence, prioritize and execute 2-3 initiatives which improve efficiency/ team performance and reduce confusion in the sales and contracting process
- Client Communication & Reporting: 1) Verify all Revenue team (client) emails, calls, web meetings are being tracked in Salesforce and training/documentation is current and 2) Client communication opt-in and compliance management (sales vs marketing opt in/out/resubscribe rules & workflow, optimize/correct system integrations)
- Execute and work cross-departmentally to optimize/modernize the internal tech stack; as SalesForce Admin, have responsibility for SFDC system integrations to ensure account/contact/contract/MRR data is accurate and easily reportable
What you could expect day-to-day
- Sales Process Optimization: 1) Identify and implement improvements in sales operations & workflows and 2) Optimize lead management, opportunity tracking, and sales forecasting
- CRM Management: 1) Ensure data accuracy in Salesforce, confirming all client touch points (demos, activities, notes) are captured for every opportunity and 2) Empower the team with CRM expertise and insightful reporting
- Sales Analytics and Reporting: 1) Uncover trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement and 2) Transform data into actionable insights for strategic decisions
- Sales Enablement: Work with Sales Enablement Specialist to help craft and maintain sales collateral and training materials
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: 1) Partner with other departments to drive initiatives and resolve issues and 2) Improve/automate quarterly billing/ production audits, to identify issues and uplift/ right price opportunities with customer billing and 3) Work closely with Business Systems & Analytics team for seamless integration of tools and technologies
What we think you need to be successful
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Sales Operations Analyst using industry-leading SaaS technology, or similar title/ function with proven experience in sales operations and analytics
- Previous experience as a quota-carrying sales professional (BDR, AE, etc.)
- A Salesforce Administrator Certification - this is a mandatory requirement
- Exposure/ familiarity with our sales tech stack, listed below
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ideally with a pragmatic approach
- A Bachelor’s Degree might be helpful, but not required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven record of flexibility and adaptability as business objectives and priorities shift
Keys to optimum happiness at HappyCo
- Pushing forward in ambiguity while striving for clarity
- Prioritizing for sustained impact vs helping in the moment
- Empowering teams instead of enforcing standards
- Leveraging technology to serve humanity in a way that is accessible to all
- Be a proactive contributor with a strong growth mindset
- Experience and understanding of early-stage startups and the challenges they face
- Experience within the multifamily residential property industry, preferred
- Previous experience in an Enterprise B2B SaaS context where you've tackled complex workflows and systems
- Dial Pad
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Salesforce + Marketing Cloud
* Work from anywhere supported by a flexible company culture
* Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the PropTech industry
* Generous paid parental leave
* Competitive and equitable pay, including stock options
* Company retreats
* Access to employee assistance programs to support both physical and mental wellness
* Monthly stipends to support Wellness and Home Office expenses
Find out more about our US Employee Benefits here: https://happy.co/company/careers/employee-benefits-usa#professional-growth
Founded in 2011, HappyCo (happy.co) builds mobile and cloud solutions to enable real-time property data. Our flagship product suite 'Happy Property’ has 3.5M units on its platform and has captured more than 400 million photos.
We’re everyday people with a shared purpose — improving the lives of others. Our team is made up of thinkers, talkers, planners, makers, builders and everything in between. Together, we’re turning our passions into happier communities!
When customers use our software, their communities get stronger. Our tools empower everyone in multifamily property management to improve their operations and maximize returns, which means they’re building better experiences for their residents. Learn more about our Product Vision here!
Our HappyCo Culture
HappyCo strives to build better communities. So naturally, we are dedicated to making our own community an enjoyable place that allows us do our best work. We’re devoted to building an inclusive, supportive culture that empowers each HappyCo’er to succeed and grow. To learn more about our culture, check out our Glassdoor page and our careers page!
- Work from anywhere supported by a flexible company culture
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the PropTech industry
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive and equitable pay, including stock options
- Company retreats
- Access to employee assistance programs to support both physical and mental wellness
- Monthly stipends to support Wellness and Home Office expenses
Find out more about our US Employee Benefits here!
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that HappyCo upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status. HappyCo is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to us about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and HappyCo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.